Staying overnight nearby the Wildpark
Shepherd's village Lüneburger HeideRight beside Wildpark Lüneburger Heide you have the possibility to stay overnight in the shepherd's village which was built in 2013. Germany's first shepherd's village is located next to the Wildpark. In an atmospheric village you can experience a real overnight adventure for the whole family in original shepherd's wagons.
Spend your holidays, a short break, a weekend outing or a one night stay over in the shepherd's village.
- As a base for numerous excursions and walking routes.
- For your extended Wildpark visit.
- On the route from or to Scandinavia (only 2 km away from the Garlstorf motorway exit).
- As accommodation for your guests after a family event in Wildpark.
- For a father-son-weekend.
Holiday FlatsTwo homely and comfortable holiday flats are available for small groups (up to 8 people).
You will find further information about holiday flats at Wildpark Lüneburger Heide here.